It can be overwhelming and expensive to get everything at once, here is a list in order of importance of items to work on obtaining. Remember, you can always make things out of cheaper materials first and work up to nicer stuff later.
Pants & Tunic Style
- Knee length undershirt (serk) made of undyed/unbleached linen
- T-tunic made of linen or wool
- Pants made of wool or linen (seam on the inside only)
- Leather shoes
- Simple amulet or a string with 2-3 beads
- Winnigas (optional)
- Ankle length underdress (serk) made of undyed/unbleached linen
- Wool or linen dress
- leather shoes
- Tortoise brooches
- festoon/necklace of beads
- Needle case
For more information go to my Clothing Articles & Sources page.