The SCA prohibits harassment and bullying of all individuals and groups. Harassment and bullying includes, but is not limited to the following:
1. Offensive or lewd verbal comments directed to an individual;
2. The display of explicit images (drawn or photographic) depicting an individual in an inappropriate manner;
3. Photographing or recording individuals inappropriately to abuse or harass the individual;
4. Inappropriate physical contact;
5. Unwelcome sexual attention;
6. Retaliation for reporting harassment and/or bullying.
Participants violating these rules are subject to appropriate sanctions.
If an individual feels subjected to harassment, bullying or retaliation, they should contact their local seneschal (i.e. group president), President of the SCA, or the Kingdom’s Board Ombudsman.
If a participant of the SCA becomes aware that someone is being harassed or bullied, they have a responsibility pursuant to the SCA Code of Conduct to come forward and report this behavior to a seneschal, President of the SCA or Kingdom’s Board Ombudsman.
Your Group (if you have one) Seneschal
Kingdom Seneschal (Northshield: email@example.com)
Northshield Ombudsman: firstname.lastname@example.org (207-248-2445)
President of the SCA: email@example.com
The SCA is a political and religious free organization.